I write this because I miss watching a Korean concert ㅠㅠ. I missed two concerts that I wanted to watch for the past years.
Forget your age for fangirling! I’m at my 21 when me for the first time enjoying Korean concert. It’s hard to watch a concert because many concerts held in Jakarta while me at 985 km or 595 miles away! It’s hard to bear how I want to meet them. It’s hard how I look for a ticket. It’s hard to queue in bad weather and how hard I fly for Jakarta and going around there.
- KIMCHI (Korean Idols Music Concert Hosted in Indonesia) 2011: Super Junior, SS501’s Park Jungmin, Girl’s Day and X5. The concert held at Istora Senayan Jakarta.
- Super Show 4 Super Junior World Tour 2012 held at MEIS Ancol Jakarta.
- KBS Music Bank 2013 in Jakarta: Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, B2ST, SISTAR, INFINITE, Teen Top and Eru. The concert held at Gelora Bung Karno Jakarta. Aired on KBS March 19, 2013.
- INFINITE 1st World Tour One Great Step in Jakarta 2013 held at MEIS Ancol Jakarta.
- Super Show 7S in Jakarta Juni 2019 at ICE BSD
- Park Ji Hoon Fancon Februari 2020 at ICE BSD
- Korean Wave with TVXQ Februari at Trans Studio Cibubur
(Click on image to enlarge and caption)
A ticket concert not only means for the idols but you can buy memories. How about you? Are you collecting your concert ticket?